Jan & Dean - Carnival Of Sound



Jan & Dean - Carnival Of Sound
Rhino Handmade RHM2 521476 (1967 / 2010)


Tracklist
1. Girl, You're Blowin' My Mind
2. Mulholland Drive
3. Fan Tan
4. Carnival Of Sound
5. Laurel And Hardy
6. I Know My Mind
7. Love And Hate
8. Tijuana
9. Hawaii
10. Louisiana Man
11. Stau
12. Only A Boy
13. In The Still Of The Night
14. Yakety Yak
15. Don't Drop It
16. Girl, You're Blowin' My Mind (Stereo Mix)
17. Mulholland Drive (Stereo Mix)
18. Fan Tan (Stereo Mix)
19. Carnival Of Sound (Stereo Mix)
20. I Know My Mind (Stereo Mix)
21. Love And Hate  (Stereo Mix)
22. Tijuana (Stereo Mix)
23. Hawaii (Stereo Mix)
24. Louisiana (Stereo Mix)
25. Stay (Stereo Mix)
26. In The Still Of The Night (Stereo Mix)
27. Girl, You're Blowin' My Mind (Jan's Final Mix)
28. Laurel And Hardy (Jan's Demo)
29. Girl, You're Blowin' My Mind (Alternate Backing Track)



Personnel Include:
Bass – Jimmy Bond, Joe Osborn, Lyle Ritz, Ray Pohlman
Drums – Earl Palmer, Hal Blaine
Guitar – Al Casey, Bill Pitman, David Cohen, Don Peake, Glen Campbell, Mike Deasy, Tommy Tedesco
Keyboards – Don Randi, Glen Hardin, Larry Knechtel
Sitar – Mike Deasy
Vocals – B.J. Baker, Bob Tebow, Bob Zwirn, Davy Jones, Dean Torrence, Glen Campbell, Gwen Johnson, Ian Freebairn-Smith, Jan Berry, Jerry Fuller, Jill Gibson, John Bahler, Mitch Gordon, Ron Hicklin, Stan Farber, Tom Bahler, Tony Minichiello

Purchase "Carnival Of Sound" at Amazon.com