Gloria Lynne - Happy And In Love



Gloria Lynne - Happy And In Love
Canyon Records LP-7709 (1970)


Side One
1. Whatever It Was You Just Did
2. How did You Make Me Love You
3. Can You Take What I'm Gonna Do
4. If You Don't Get It Yourself
5. I've Just Gotta Tell Somebody
6. Love's Finally Found Me

Side Two
1. What Else Can I Do
2. Seems Like I Gotta Do Wrong
3. Don't Tell Me How To Love You
4. I'm So In Love
5. I'll Take You All The Way There


Personnel Include:
Gloria Lynne - vocals
Art Freeman, Frank Clark - arrangements
Bill Kurasch - concertmaster
Frank Clark - producer
Rinie Press - bass
Robert "Pops" Popwell - bass
Johnny Sandlin, Paul Humphrey - drums
Art Maebe - french horn
Al Vescovo - guitar
Jesse Carr - guitar
Mike Deasy - guitar
Gene Miller, Macon Horn Section - horns
Evelyn Freeman, Paul Hornsby - piano
Victor Feldman - vibraphone, percussion